Thursday, May 5, 2011

3lbs in 2 days?

Well ladies and gents... if I don't gain an ounce in the next two days I will meet my year long goal this month to weigh less than the beginning of the previous month.  However, this Saturday is my 26th birthday and it's also a weigh in day.  Historically weigh ins have decided what kind of day it will be since my weight loss is so important to me so for this weigh in I was hoping to be under 220lbs {finally}.  I am determined to have a good birthday this year! I stepped on the scale this morning and I have 3lbs to lose by Saturday morning.  I lost 2lbs yesterday from going on a 5 mile nature walk with the hubby pushing the stroller through brush and gravel.  Do you think I can lose the 3lbs before my birthday on Saturday?

I think it's probably a long shot given that it took me a month to lose that much {which is completely normal and healthy... but not fantastic}.  But, if I'm going to be honest with y'all... I haven't been exercising much lately.  I've been busy cranking out blog designs and chasing our now toddler around the house and am just plain tired at the end of the day.  But you know what?  I'm feeling good right now.  I think LB might just have to take his afternoon nap in his stroller as I walk a mile around our neighborhood.  Alright, enough blogging and rambling on.  If I am going to lose 3lbs before my birthday I need to get out in this heavenly sunshine and walk walk walk!  See ya later and wish me luck.  Prayers would be great too! :0)
blog comments powered by Disqus