Sunday, June 20, 2010

Friday Fun!

I'm late, I'm late to a very important date!!!  Okay, so I know it is technically Saturday... but I am just starting on my Friday Follow Fun this week so please excuse my tardiness.  Plus Imma play the "just got out of surgery" card and say that's why I'm late {even though you can plainly see from my other blogs that I was posting yesterday... teehee}.


Anywhoodle!  It's time for Friday Fun!  Please hop on over to my dear hostesses' blogs and give them some love!


The Girl Creative
FollowMeFridays

If you are new here, Welcome!  I am Jeannette.

Here at A Hippo With A Headband you will find a chronicle of my journey to a healthier me.  At my heaviest, while pregnant I was 270lbs and suffered from gestational diabetes and preeclampsia.  I had been losing weight slowly before I became pregnant, but now I know what lays ahead of me if I don't step up my game!  I am seeking to be healthy for myself, my husband, and our children {we plan to have a couple more one day :0P}.

Under my header you can see my weekly weight loss progress.  If you look at my sidebar, you can find my inspirations and a scrolling marque of my weight loss in photos.  In the footer is a chart showing my progress overtime {running data from the ticker above}.

Today I weighed in at 214lbs!  My lowest weight since 1 1/2 years ago!

Here are some posts to get you started:
My Stats and Goals {The First Post}
My Weight In Pictures
Some Nice Improvements

If you are an old friend, welcome back love!  I am so glad to see you again.  Are you ready to jazzersize?  Or you know... whatever.  Just get movin'!  Maybe zumba, yoga, carry a 19lb baby around?  Anything to get that blood pumpin' and your body sweatin'!

Now put on those headbands and let's get started!
blog comments powered by Disqus