Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What the Hell Is That?!

...and how do I get rid of it?
Red Marks = My Butt - critical need to lose weight!
Orange Marks = Back fat - medium need to lose weight.
Yellow Mark = My neck "hump" - I think maybe it's just my posture and stress knots since I have had that since I was 150lbs... but it is a little annoying.  Dr says my spine is fine and it's not dangerous.
Green Marks = My feet - I lost all my foot fat when I lost my water weight, go me!

What the heck do you call the fat sitting on top of your butt and hips?
I call the hip area love handles but is it the same all along your butt and back?  I need to lose that fat first!  I am losing weight overall which is great, but I would like to focus on toning that area first, followed by my back fat, and then under arms.  I just don't know what to call it to search for suitable exercises.  I know that when you have belly fat and you do too many sit-ups your stomach looks bigger for some time because you are growing muscle under the fat.  I don't want that to be the case here.  It makes my skirts all fit funky!  They are all hiked up in the back so I can't wear them lest my butt hang out the bottom.  Eek!

The exercises I have found so far are:
  • Lunges
  • Squats
  • Hip Extentions

  • Stair Stepping/Step

Ideas and suggestions would be great!  Thanks y'all!
blog comments powered by Disqus