Sunday, August 7, 2011

Motivation Monday, August 8

Motivation Monday




Welcome to Motivation Monday! I will be chronicling my journey back to a healthy body, mind, and spirit. Each week I will discuss how the previous week was and set some goals for the next week. I will also be listing my progress. If you would like to see past progress you can click on the Motivation Monday photo above for other Motivation Monday posts. If you would like to get motivated with me please link up your post using the link form below. Your post can be in any format you want.Whether you are trying to get healthier physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually or if you just have a task you need some motivation to complete...please link up so we can help support each other. I would love to hear about your progress and help keep you motivated!

Healthy Steps:
First off, today is my husband and my 3rd wedding anniversary and we're having cake of some sort!  And that is okay.  This is our first anniversary spent together.  I did really well last week and hit my 5lb milestone since starting Weight Watchers.  Next is my 10lb which might also be my 5% goal milestone!  I actually lost 6lbs at the last meeting since beginning a month ago and my 5% goal is 11 lbs.

This coming week is going to be a bit of a challenge on me.  For one, I am NOT tracking my food this week. I've been tracking every morsel that has crossed my lips for about 5 months now and at times I feel as though all I think about all day is food.  I have decided to take a chance and concentrate on good portion control and exercise.  I've really been lacking in exercise and I think it's what I need to get through to the big number losses each week that I know I am capable of.  My plan is to take some "me time" in the evenings and go to the gym while the hubby and baby stay home.  Now that I'm losing weight I feel it is time to do some weight lifting.  Plus, I always feel on top of the world after I've finished lifting weights!  I could use some of that feeling to help me push through the cardio.





I'm also linking up to Slimmer this Summer hosted by Debbi and Mir.  Join us!

Slimmer This Summer Goals:
  • Track my calories and use proper portion control {Check}
  • Exercise at least 10 minutes per day, preferably more {Need to do this daily, not huge chunks only on the weekend}
  • Drink at least 6 cups of water per day working my way up to 9 (48 ounces minimum) {Check}
My Weekly Weight Watchers Progress Report:

{The orange thing is a multi-vitamin. I have trouble taking mine.  They make me sick. I need to find another brand.  The drop is healthy oils.  I also have problems with this one since I don't cook with oils, but I need healthy fat to lose fat so I need to work on that too.}
    My Numbers
    Green is ImprovementRed is Bad, Mmkay?Blue is Stayed the Same

    Weight -213.8
    Body Fat % -50.5
    Water % -37.1
    Muscle Mass % -33.6

    How did you do this week?


    blog comments powered by Disqus