Sunday, August 14, 2011

Motivation Monday, August 15

Motivation Monday





Welcome to Motivation Monday! I will be chronicling my journey back to a healthy body, mind, and spirit. Each week I will discuss how the previous week was and set some goals for the next week. I will also be listing my progress. If you would like to see past progress you can click on the Motivation Monday photo above for other Motivation Monday posts. If you would like to get motivated with me please link up your post using the link form below. Your post can be in any format you want.Whether you are trying to get healthier physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually or if you just have a task you need some motivation to complete...please link up so we can help support each other. I would love to hear about your progress and help keep you motivated!

Healthy Steps:
Well, I gained this week but you know what?  I don't really care.  I knew I would after spending 3 days snacking while I wasn't counting my food.  On the fourth day I decided I needed to start tracking again.  The good news here is that I know the Weight Watchers plan is working for me, I just need to stick to it.  Every week I have followed the plan I have lost.  That is the most consecutive losses each week in the last 3 years {counting the times when I had surgery and lost weight over a few weeks}!  I am excited to see how I do next Saturday since I am back on the plan and doing well.  I'm still struggling a bit with my daily exercise, but since finding my FitBit pedometer tracker in my purse I have been walking more each day. {I thought I lost it when I flew to take LB to his surgery.}





I'm also linking up to Slimmer this Summer hosted by Debbi and Mir.  Join us!

Slimmer This Summer Goals:
  • Track my calories and use proper portion control {Check}
  • Exercise at least 10 minutes per day, preferably more {Still struggling with this, but I am walking more during my days since finding my FitBit pedometer again.}
  • Drink at least 6 cups of water per day working my way up to 9 (48 ounces minimum) {Check}
My Weekly Weight Watchers Progress Report:

{The orange thing is a multi-vitamin. I have trouble taking mine.  They make me sick. I need to find another brand.  The drop is healthy oils.  I also have problems with this one since I don't cook with oils, but I need healthy fat to lose fat so I need to work on that too.}
    My Numbers
    Green is ImprovementRed is Bad, Mmkay?Blue is Stayed the Same

    Weight -214.2
    Body Fat % -50.7
    Water % -36.9
    Muscle Mass % -33.5

    How did you do this week?




    blog comments powered by Disqus