Sunday, August 28, 2011

Motivation Monday, August 29

Motivation Monday




Welcome to Motivation Monday! I will be chronicling my journey back to a healthy body, mind, and spirit. Each week I will discuss how the previous week was and set some goals for the next week. I will also be listing my progress. If you would like to see past progress you can click on the Motivation Monday photo above for other Motivation Monday posts. If you would like to get motivated with me please link up your post using the link form below. Your post can be in any format you want.Whether you are trying to get healthier physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually or if you just have a task you need some motivation to complete...please link up so we can help support each other. I would love to hear about your progress and help keep you motivated!

Healthy Steps:
It took me two weeks to lose the weight I gained back the week I went off the Weight Watchers plan.  That'll teach me to go off plan! I am so glad I finally found something that works for me.  I wish I were losing more and 1lb a week, but that's more than I've been losing for a year so I'll take it!  I've been bouncing around 220 since February 2010.  This last month and half that I have been on WWers I have lost every single week (that I was on plan lol).  I've also started tracking my steps on WWers which is making me walk more each day. I am doing pretty well getting at least 3,000 steps a day.  That is still fairly sedentary though.  I'd like to be getting at least 5,000 steps a day.



I'm also linking up to Slimmer this Summer for the last time.  It was so wonderfully hosted by Debbi and Mir.  Mir is starting a new competition called Christmas Dress Countdown and Less of Me, More of Him is hosting  Give Yourself the Best Gift.  {Which we all know is good health!}  Motivation Monday will continue as it always have and I'd LOVE for you to keep linking up each Monday.

Slimmer This Summer Goals:
  • Track my calories and use proper portion control {Check}
  • Exercise at least 10 minutes per day, preferably more {Doing better finally.}
  • Drink at least 6 cups of water per day working my way up to 9 (48 ounces minimum) {Check}
My Weekly Weight Watchers Progress Report:



{The orange thing is a multi-vitamin. I have trouble taking mine.  They make me sick. I need to find another brand.  The drop is healthy oils.  I also have problems with this one since I don't cook with oils, but I need healthy fat to lose fat so I need to work on that too.}
    My Numbers
    Green is ImprovementRed is Bad, Mmkay?Blue is Stayed the Same

    Weight -213.4
    Body Fat % -50.1
    Water % -37.2
    Muscle Mass % -33.9

    How did you do this week?



    blog comments powered by Disqus