Saturday, August 20, 2011

Motivation Monday, August 21

Motivation Monday



Welcome to Motivation Monday! I will be chronicling my journey back to a healthy body, mind, and spirit. Each week I will discuss how the previous week was and set some goals for the next week. I will also be listing my progress. If you would like to see past progress you can click on the Motivation Monday photo above for other Motivation Monday posts. If you would like to get motivated with me please link up your post using the link form below. Your post can be in any format you want.Whether you are trying to get healthier physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually or if you just have a task you need some motivation to complete...please link up so we can help support each other. I would love to hear about your progress and help keep you motivated!

Healthy Steps:
I lost almost everything I gained last week.  I started doing a morning yoga routine that lasts 20 minutes.  It's pretty challenging, but not too hard as to leave me tired the rest of the day.  I have found that I can lose about 1 lb per week with diet alone.  Maybe with this daily yoga routine and the neoprene waist minimizer I'll see more weight loss next week.  I have lost 3 inches off my waist in the last month and half since starting Weight Watchers.  That's not too shabby!



I'm also linking up to Slimmer this Summer hosted by Debbi and Mir.  Join us!

Slimmer This Summer Goals:
  • Track my calories and use proper portion control {Check}
  • Exercise at least 10 minutes per day, preferably more {Doing better finally.}
  • Drink at least 6 cups of water per day working my way up to 9 (48 ounces minimum) {Check}
My Weekly Weight Watchers Progress Report:

{The orange thing is a multi-vitamin. I have trouble taking mine.  They make me sick. I need to find another brand.  The drop is healthy oils.  I also have problems with this one since I don't cook with oils, but I need healthy fat to lose fat so I need to work on that too.}
    My Numbers
    Green is ImprovementRed is Bad, Mmkay?Blue is Stayed the Same

    Weight -214.8
    Body Fat % -50.4
    Water % -37.1
    Muscle Mass % -33.5

    How did you do this week?




    blog comments powered by Disqus