Saturday, October 1, 2011

Christmas Dress Countdown Week 4

My Weight This Week:  210.2 lbs {down 2.2 lbs since my Sept 4th beginning weight of 212.4}
Dress Size Today:  18 Woman
Book I'm Using:  Made to Crave by Lysa TerKeurst
My Caloric Limit Progress:  I think I did okay this week.  My numbers add up so I don't know if I measured wrong or if I'm just bloated.  It's a small gain so I'm not worried about it.
Exercise This Week: I'm still unpacking boxes and moving furniture trying to get the garage cleared out for the car.  I have not found a new consistent workout to do when I'm done getting the house in order.  I also need to set aside a specific time to work out, do my Bible Study, and relax so I get all three in every day.
Number of Days This Week I Drank 8 Glasses of Water Each Day:  3 Days. The other days I was 1 cup shy of 8, but I'm eating lots of fruit every day so I'm not surprised I wasn't thirsty.

I'm linking up here for the Christmas Dress Countdown!  Check out all the other contestants and see how they're doing this week.
blog comments powered by Disqus