The challenge has begun! I'll be posting my weekly updates every Friday to link up at Less of Me, More of Him on Saturday. Here are my weekly goals:
- Continuing my daily prayer and Bible study time,
- Continuing to lose weight by staying true to my Weight Watcher's plan,
- Preparing and eating healthy foods everyday,
- Exercising consistently,
- Hydrating properly each day,
- Taking time to rest throughout the day and get enough sleep at night,
- and Setting aside time to play and laugh with my husband and son each day.
Today is not a great day... right now it's not even an okay day so this is going to be short and sweet. I did okay on all my points this week but each needs improvement this week. I gained although I don't think I went off plan this week. Either I miscalculated some portions or I'm just bloated. It's a small gain so I'm not really worried about it. I haven't prepared any meals this week that were more extensive than eggs or tuna. I have been moving and lifting heavy things, but still no actual work outs. I need to set aside a specific time for working out, Bible study, and relaxing... I'm just having trouble waking up early enough to do those things before Little Bit starts his day.
So, this week I need to work harder at:
- Cooking nightly meals
- Unwinding at night so I can fall asleep at a healthy hour
- Making sure my portion sizes are correct
- Finding a specific exercise I can do every day