Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes...

I'm going through some changes right now.  I'm changing the way I eat, the way I exercise, and the way I view myself.  I have finally decided to begin Weight Watchers.  After I got sick and finally got over that 220lbs hump {after a year of trying} I decided it was time to do something new.  Just counting calories wasn't giving me the results I needed.  I've been tracking my food online at WW for three days now and I think it's going well.  It's not easy and I'm hungry, but weight loss is not easy.  "Losing weight is hard; being overweight is hard; choose your hard."  I have chosen.

Because I am now using the Weight Watchers system to change myself, I'll also need to change the blog a bit.  For example, as far as I know, I can't link you to my daily food or exercise since I have to log in to see it. So I'll be changing the tabs at the top of my screen a bit.  WW has some progress reports I could take screen shots of and post weekly.  I haven't quite decided yet what I want to do with the new design.  I still have three clients I'm working with right now too, so it'll be some time before I can begin working on my own blog, but I thought I'd share the news with y'all.  Now I just have to decide when to go to my first in person meeting.  They only have 2 evening and 2 weekend meetings in town and none of the times are very convenient for my family so we'll have to work it into our schedule.  Do any of you use Weight Watchers?  What do you think of the program? I like the points plus system.
blog comments powered by Disqus