Monday, June 20, 2011

Are You Ready?

I am feeling much better.  Whatever that bug was it was a 24 hour one.  I am re-hydrated and have had a full day of normal eating.  It looks as though my body has equaled out.  So you wanna know where I stand after it all?

Are you ready for it?  I have lost a total of 5.4lbs for a final weight of 219.2!  I am UNDER 220lbs!!!  Besides the time last year with my gallbladder and stomach virus when I gained it all back... I am under 220lbs for the first time in 2 years and 4 months!  I am officially below my pre-pregnancy weight.  Woohoo!  You know what this means right?!  TIME TO CELEBRATE!!!


I think I'm calling this a new beginning.  Thanks everyone for you kind comments wishing me well and your encouragement to see this as a blessing, albeit a painful one.  I have also decided to start Weight Watchers TODAY.  I am signing up for the monthly pass so I can do in person meetings and use their online tools.  Plus, the hubby and I are exercising together daily now.  Yesterday we did some squats, crunches, push ups (on the wall), and some dips to work that dreaded arm flab we ladies get.  It just gets worse with age and weight loss.  Doesn't that suck?  Well I'm going to do these daily to keep them fit.
Then we went for a walk around downtown and the park.  Today we are going for a nature walk at the reserve on the outskirts of town.  Maybe we'll even spot a moose!
blog comments powered by Disqus