Sunday, April 24, 2011

Motivation Monday, April 25

Motivation Monday

Welcome to Motivation Monday! I will be chronicling my journey back to a healthy body, mind, and spirit. Each week I will discuss how the previous week was and set some goals for the next week. I will also be listing my progress. If you would like to see past progress you can click on the Motivation Monday photo above for other Motivation Monday posts. If you would like to get motivated with me please link up your post using the link form below. Your post can be in any format you want.Whether you are trying to get healthier physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually or if you just have a task you need some motivation to complete...please link up so we can help support each other. I would love to hear about your progress and help keep you motivated!
Healthy Steps
My Week's Workouts:
I bought a FitBit.  Its a step counter on steroids.  It uses Wii technology to count my step, distance walked, calories burned and overall activity level.  It also tracks my sleep patterns and tells me how long it takes to fall asleep, how often I wake up throughout the night, and my total time asleep vs being in bed.  It's a pretty neat little gadget and it makes me want to walk more each day.  It's depressing to see 10 hours sedentary and 4 hours active....  There is an odd side effect I've been noticing.  Since wearing it (I wear mine clipped to my bra) I've had this nervous energy.  You know when you are trying to do something difficult, you feel tense and want to bite your lip to concentrate?  It's that sort of feeling.  I had a hard time falling asleep with it on my wrist last night.  I'm thinking it might have a magnet inside.  It's kinda annoying, but it also keeps me moving.

Weekly Calories Consumed and Burned Charts




My Numbers {From Last Saturday's Weigh In}
{Green is ImprovementRed is Bad, Mmkay?Blue is Stayed the Same}

Weight -223.8
BMI % -53.8
Water % -34.7
Muscle Mass % -32.9

How did you do this week?




blog comments powered by Disqus