Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New Look, New Journal Blog

You might have noticed a slight change to the blog this week... I'm still not 100% in love with the new look so it might change a bit over the next few days, but I'd love you opinion.  You look at my blog too so I want to hear what you like and don't like about it.  Is it readable?  Do the colors give you a headache? lol  I'm loving the rainbow thing just not too sure about the backgrounds.  I'll also be editing my sidebar widgets this week to get them updated to where I am now in my journey.  I'm really losing weight following the Weight Watchers plan and I want to get a fresh start.  Those last two years were depressing and very rough on me.  I'm so ready to put them behind me and move on from here: physically, emotionally, and mentally.




I have also added a new blog to the group.  Check out the link in the navigation bar for my new journal.  From now on I'll be using A Hippo With a Headband to host Motivation Monday, update on my challenges, and post useful weight loss and healthy living tips I find.  My journal will be more of a day to day on how I'm doing, feeling, what I'm going through; my troubles and triumphs.  The journal is a whole different blog so if you'd like to keep track of my day to day weight loss journey you'll want to either check back often or go ahead and subscribe to that blog as well.  There is a Google friend connect over there in case you like to keep up with me in your reader.  I hope you are all doing well.  Be on the lookout here and on my new journal blog for big changes this month!  See y'all around.
blog comments powered by Disqus