Sunday, July 17, 2011

Motivation Monday, July 18

Motivation Monday



Welcome to Motivation Monday! I will be chronicling my journey back to a healthy body, mind, and spirit. Each week I will discuss how the previous week was and set some goals for the next week. I will also be listing my progress. If you would like to see past progress you can click on the Motivation Monday photo above for other Motivation Monday posts. If you would like to get motivated with me please link up your post using the link form below. Your post can be in any format you want.Whether you are trying to get healthier physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually or if you just have a task you need some motivation to complete...please link up so we can help support each other. I would love to hear about your progress and help keep you motivated!

Healthy Steps:
I can't explain how other than that they reward you for eating good foods... but Weight Watchers is really working for me!  Calorie counting was good, but with the points system I can eat more of the good for me foods without going over my calorie goal.  I think before I was just eating to my calorie goal but not eating healthy, filling foods.  I lost another .8lb this week for a total of 2.8lb loss in the last two weeks.  I can't wait for my weigh ins each week and the ladies at my meetings have some really good ideas to share.  Now to implement them into my cooking... I really want to try spaghetti squash and see if the hubby can tell the difference.  I couldn't when my mom fixed it for the first time. I'll make sure to let you know how it turns out!



I'm also linking up to Slimmer this Summer hosted by Debbi and Mir.  Join us!

Slimmer This Summer Goals:
  • Track my calories and use proper portion control {Check}
  • Exercise at least 10 minutes per day, preferably more {Almost - Not every day but I made up for it}
  • Drink at least 6 cups of water per day working my way up to 9 (48 ounces minimum) {Check}
My Weekly Weight Watchers Progress Report:


{The orange thing is a multi-vitamin. I have trouble taking mine.  They make me sick. I need to find another brand.  The drop is healthy oils.  I also have problems with this one since I don't cook with oils, but I need healthy fat to lose fat so I need to work on that too.}
    My Numbers
    Green is ImprovementRed is Bad, Mmkay?Blue is Stayed the Same

    Weight -217.4
    Body Fat % -51.3
    Water % -36.5
    Muscle Mass % -33.1

    How did you do this week?


    blog comments powered by Disqus